We only agree to represent clients for whom we can make a difference and with whom we share a common commitment to a common cause. We view our relationship as a special responsibility and a partnership with our clients.
Whatever outcome best serves our clients we pursue to the best of our abilities because our compensation often is contingent on our performance. Most of our time is devoted to pursuing litigation under contingency fee agreements where our compensation depends on what we achieve, not how much time we spend working on a case
Our consultations are always FREE!
We make the legal process as simple as possible so you can focus on the details that are important to you, not the lawsuit.
We’re available 24/7 and will come to you at your request. Once we accept you as a client you become a member of our legal family. We will answer any legal questions you have on matters unrelated to your case, and in most instances free of charge. This benefit also extends to your family and friends. There are many qualified law firms to choose. This is one way that we show our appreciation for you choosing Bonsignore Trial Lawyers.
- We don’t charge fees unless we make a recovery on your behalf.
- Our opponents know we have the experience and resources to take our cases all the way to a jury verdict.
- Their peers have recognized our lawyers for numerous years as a premier law firm in the United States.
- We advocate for our clients rights in and out of the courtroom.
- We’re equipped to handle cases nationwide and internationally.